The first T.M.Lewin opened in Jermyn Street in 1898. This bustling London Street soon became a magnet for the world’s finest tailors and Mr. Thomas Mayes Lewin was among the industry's original innovators. A hundred years ago, shirts didn’t have buttons down the front. T.M.Lewin's 'coat-shirts' were not only pioneering, they are a prototype of the modern shirt worn today.
Fashions may have changed since 1898 but excellent craftsmanship, quality, service and value remain the driving force behind the T.M.Lewin brand. We continue to use many of the same traditional manufacturing techniques devised all those years and over a century later, the quality of our business wear remains among the best in the world.
T.M.Lewin now has over 100 stores in the UK. Its global footprint includes countries across rest of the world, including Europe, United Arab Emirates, Singapore & Australia.